Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dear Green Place

Hi! I'm back in Glasgow after a long and amazing trip to mainland Europe. Currently, the parentals are visiting so I have shifted from being touristy in foreign places to being touristy in the city I've been living in these past four months. Lots of fun, but definitely time consuming. As such, I probably won't be giving you guys detailed posts about all the places I visited for a little while yet.

BUT as a teaser, I will tell you a few interesting things that happened:

London: stayed with Meggo, hung out with Kevin, SAW THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND
Berlin: realized that circular glasses make men look very German
Prague: saw Michelle Obama's motorcade (she was inside the SUV, but the windows were tinted)
Cesky Krumlov: saw a bear
Vienna: basked in 80 degree weather
Budapest: thermal baths!

So, hopefully I'll get on this before it all becomes a distant memory. I took over 1,000 photos, so don't expect to see ALL of them, but quite a few. If you're interested in seeing all the photos I haven't posted on here or on my Picasa, let me know when I get home!

xo

2 comments:

Jessie said...

YAY glad you had a great time and now have the parents (but no T and no Easter candy... muahaha). Remind me of the location of your Picasa acct again?

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good experience on the Continent. Things have been hectic here so I just had a chance to read your blog today. I expect you enjoyed being tourist guide for the folks. I look forward to the next edition.

Poppy