Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photos for the Facebook-Deficient

Hi friends,

For those of you who aren't on facebook, or who just don't get enough of my photos and want to see the ones I didn't put up on facebook, you're in luck. I've discovered that I can post albums on Picasa as well (I'm sure you all know that this was an option, I had to do a little research before understanding I could use it for free with my Google account...).

The website is: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/gracie4512

So, enjoy!

Also, I've picked up an alarming amount of Australian slang. Yes, Australian. And yes, I AM in the United Kingdom, not Australia. Don't judge. Anyway, these are my 2 favorites:

Skull (v.): similar to the American "Chug! Chug! Chug!" Example sentence: "Skull! Skull! Skull!" (har har)
Stack (v.): similar to the American "ate" when referring to falling down awkwardly. Example sentence: "I nearly stacked it coming out of my flat because there was ice on the ground!"

Stack is particularly useful to me because I have, in fact, stacked it in front of the Kelvingrove Art Gallery (but hey, the gallery was free, so it wasn't a total loss).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like curly hair is the way to go in Glasgow. Lots of fun to see your pix -- and Crystal's. Thanks, Crystal!

Love,

Mom